Een kleinere versie in zakformaat van de grotere versies van de Rough Guides. Als altijd weer vol met goede informatie over cultuur en praktische zaken. Achterin een kaart van de stad.
This compact, pocket-sized Porto travel guidebook is ideal for travellers on shorter trips and those trying to make the most of Porto. It’s light, easily portable and comes equipped with a pull-out map.
This Porto guidebook covers: Ribeira, Baixa, Vila Nova de Gaia, The Sé, Aliados, Miragaia, Massarelos, Boavista, Vila do Conde.
Inside this Porto travel book you will find:
– Curated recommendations of places – main attractions, off-the-beaten-track adventures, child-friendly family activities, chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
– Things not to miss in Porto – Ribeira, Palácio da Bolsa, Ponte de Dom Luís I, Vila Nova de Gaia’s historic wine lodges, São Bento, Torre dos Clérigos, Boat ride under Porto’s six bridges, Foz do Douro, Livraria Lello, Jardim do Palácio De Cristal, Casa da Música, Fundação Serralves
– Ready-made itineraries samples – created for different time frames or types of trip
– Porto at a glance – an overview map of Porto with key areas and short descriptions of what you’ll find there
– Day trips – extra information for those on longer breaks or wanting to venture further afield
– Practical travel tips – information on how to get there and around, health guidance, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory
– Handy language section – themed basic vocabulary for greetings, numbers and food and drink
– Independent reviews – honest descriptions of places to eat, drink or stay, written by our expert authors
– Accommodation – handy reference guide to a range of hotels for different budgets
– Pull-out map – easy to extract folded map with places to see marked
– What’s new – a short overview of the changes in Porto in recent years for repeat travellers
– Free download of the eBook – available after purchase of the printed Porto guidebook
– Fully updated post-COVID-19
The guide is a perfect companion both ahead of your trip and on the ground. It gives you a distinct taste of Porto with a concise edit of all the information you’ll need.