Prachtig geillustreerde reisgids met o.a. 3D tekeningen, fraaie kaarten en geweldige foto’s. Daarnaast uitgebreide achtergrondbeschrijvingen. Echt om in de stemming te komen! Groot formaat gids. Engelstalig
Whether you’re looking for world-renowned beaches, serene hilltop villages, verdant islands, or captivating cities, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Portugal has to offer.
Small but immensely varied, Portugal offers countless opportunities for adventure. From the soaring mountains and volcanic craters of the Azores to the subtropical paradise of Madeira, there is plenty of natural beauty to be discovered. Urban Portugal is equally as unmissable; cutting-edge galleries, cool hangouts, and a thriving food scene make Lisbon and Porto two of Europe’s trendiest cities.
Our newly updated guide brings Portugal to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the islands’ iconic buildings and neighborhoods. DK Eyewitness Portugal is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Portugal you will find:
– A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Portugal’s must-sees and hidden gems
– Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
– Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
– Color-coded chapters to every part of Portugal, from Lisbon to Porto, the Algarve to the Azores, Minho to Madeira
– Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
– Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
– Covers: Lisbon, Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belem, The Lisbon Coast, Estremadura and Ribatejo, The Beiras, Northern Portugal, Porto, Douro and Tras-Os-Montes Minho, Southern Portugal, Alentejo, Algarve, Portugal’s Island, Madeira, The Azores